Original Post: [Lifehacker.com]
Print PDFs Straight to Dropbox to Save Time
Sara's got a clever way of saving a step when she needs to stick something into Dropbox:
I have just set up this combination of Mac's Print to PDF function and Dropbox. I thought of this because I always seem to be saving PDFs to the web receipts folder (Order confirmations, boarding passes etc.). I've been using Dropbox, and thought I should be able to print a PDF to my Dropbox instantly. And it is real easy to set up:
- Make an Automator script that just uses the Copy Finder Items and select Dropbox (or an underlying folder) as the destination.
- Save this script in the folder Library/PDF-Services. Whatever you name it will be the option in the menu.
Now when you print this script will be one of the options.
0 thoughts: Print PDF straight to Dropbox
Post a Comment